High-Voltage Safe Measurement Systems
Would you like to switch to the US version of our website?
High Voltage Safe Test Bench Modules
Safe high-voltage measurements in test benches: With the 19-inch slide-in modules, CSM has created an effective product portfolio for the safe measurement of analog voltages, currents, pressures, humidity and temperatures on high-voltage components in test benches and also in vehicles.
- AD-measurement module for the acquisition of analog signals (voltage, humidity, pressure, flow rate etc.)
- Temperature measurement module with NiCr-Ni-temperature inputs (Type K)
- PT-measurement module for accurate temperature measurements with PT100 and PT1000 sensors
- Fast integration in existing bench infrastructures thanks to 19-inch slide-in modules and open interfaces (CAN bus)
- Same module for the use in test benches and in vehicles
- Certified safety concept in accordance with DIN EN 61010; routine test including testing certificate
- Reinforced insulation up to 846 V
- High measurement accuracy and very low temperature drift over the entire operating temperature range from up to -40 °C to +85 °C
- Compact and robust design with protection class IP65
Test bench module overview
|Designation||Measured value||Channels||IP protection class|
|HV AD-TBM 4+ /65||Analog signals (with sensor excitation)||4||65|
|HV AD-TBM 8 /65||Analog signals||8||65|
|HV TH-TBM 8 /65||Temperature (Thermocouple Type K)||8||65|
|HV PT-TBM 8 /65||Temperature (PT100/PT1000)||8||65|
- Configuration software with vizualization functionality for CSM measurement modules (incl. documentation)
- System requirements: (32- and 64-bit systems) Win7 / Win8 / Win10
- Note: This zip file is password-protected. Please include your contact details in an e-mail and send it to email@example.com. We will send you the password as soon as possible.