Fast and synchronous measurements
Would you like to switch to the US version of our website?
XCP-Gateway is the interface between the data acquisition software (e. g. vMeasure CSM, CANape®, INCA®, Vision® ...) and the EtherCAT® measurement modules from CSM. It includes an EtherCAT® master and an XCP-on-Ethernet slave.
From a software perspective, the XCP-Gateway serves as an XCP controller with numerous measured quantities. The measurement configurations of the connected measurement modules are written to a single A2L file.
CSM developed the XCP-Gateway for the ECAT MiniModule series and for measurement applications with many measurement channels and high measurement data rates. What's more, the XCP-Gateway features two CAN interfaces, thus providing a basis for combined measurement setups with CAN- and EtherCAT®-based measurement modules from CSM.
- Converter for EtherCAT® to standard protocol XCP-on-Ethernet; combining the advantages of data acquisition via EtherCAT® with the flexibility of the wide-spread standard XCP-on-Ethernet.
- EtherCAT®: time synchronization of all measurement signals better than 1 μs
- XCP-on-Ethernet: accuracy of measurement signal time stamps is 1 μs
- Suitable for the connection of up to 25 ECAT measurement modules with measurement data rates higher 2 kHz and up to 800 kHz per channel, or up to 100 ECAT measurement modules with data rates up to 2 kHz per channel
- Real-time master for EtherCAT® devices of the CSM MiniModule series
- Two CAN interfaces (with data transfer rates of 500 kbit/s) for the connection of CSM CAN measurement modules
- Numerous XCP-Gateways can be operated over one Ethernet switch.
|Designation||Case Small (CS)||Slide Case Small (SCS)||Case Large (CL)||Slide Case Large (SCL)|
- Configuration software with vizualization functionality for CSM measurement modules (incl. documentation)
- System requirements: (32- and 64-bit systems) Win7 / Win8 / Win10
- Note: This zip file is password-protected. Please include your contact details in an e-mail and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you the password as soon as possible.