- TH evo measurement modules are supported. In combination with specially developed thermocouple plugs with integrated TEDS chips, these modules provide TEDS functionality (Template 36 and channel names).
- HV STG4 ECAT measurement modules are supported.
- The configuration views “Tree View”, “Device List” and “Channel List” are now combined in a higher-level window to form configuration layouts (=> Window | Select view layout).
- Certain AD4 pro CAN measurement modules support module-internal functions for zero adjustment and scaling.
- All modules of the AD4 ECAT MM series (as of HW rev. B) now support certain module-internal functions for zero adjustment and scaling.
- When saving settings to the module, CSMconfig asks whether internal adjustment values should be retained or reset.
- Several other CAN modules support the simultaneous use of the functions “Per channel configuration” and “Info message”. Perform a firmware update to do so. A complete module list can be found in the online help on page "Set CAN ID and Send Rate per Channel".
Apart from these major changes, further improvements were implemented. Please refer to the release notes of the software package for details.
If you have further wishes, suggestions or requests please do not hesitate to contact your account manager or our Support-Team email@example.com.