New features in V8.10.0
- Support of the new high-voltage Breakout Module HV BM 3.1.
- Certain supported ECAT modules allow the number of channels to be specified to reduce bus load and hide unused channels in the DAQ software.
- Specific AD8 pro measurement modules now provide additional module-internal functions for zero adjustment and scaling. These are very comprehensive features. See CSMconfig help for details.
- PT evo measurement modules now also allow channel comments to be stored.
- Measurement modules TH16 pro and CNT evo now support CAN bitrate 2 Mbit/s.
- A firmware update allows the use of the function "Configuration per channel" for the following new measurement modules:
- HV PT (all)
- ADMM 4 pro HS / AD4 pro MC10 (as of revision F)
Apart from these major changes, further improvements were implemented. Please refer to the release notes of the software package for details.
If you have further wishes, suggestions or requests please do not hesitate to contact your account manager or our Support-Team email@example.com.