- The internal reset of HV Breakout Modules is now supported by the firmware and in CSMconfig.
- The dialog for device configuration of HV Breakout Modules now provides the option Shunt temperatures (by default enabled) on the XCP/ECAT side. By disabling this option, the transmission of the shunt temperature values will be stopped.
- The interface selection in CANape now displays the actual device name.
- Information about the interface most recently used in a session is stored in the configuration document (A2L/DBC file).
- Support of the extended temperature range (-270 °C up to 1372 °C) of TH measurement modules:
- THMM 16 classic, THMM 16 pro, THMC 16: as of hardware revision D
- THMM 8 classic, THMM 8 pro, TH8 evo, THMC 8: as of hardware revision G
Apart from these major changes, further improvements were implemented. Please refer to the release notes of the software package for details.
If you have further wishes, suggestions or requests please do not hesitate to contact your account manager or our Support-Team firstname.lastname@example.org.