Reliable CAN Measurement Technology
Would you like to switch to the US version of our website?
CAN PT MiniModule evo
Modules for temperature measurements with increased accuracy requirements in comparison to measurements with thermocouples: PT MiniModules (PTMM evo) allow high-precision temperature measurements with PT100 and PT1000 RTD elements.
PTMM evo is a further development of the PTMM series and available in two versions with four or eight measurement channels. PTMM evo thus expands CSM's product portfolio with modules for high-precision temperature measurements for use in distributed measurement applications in test drives and test benches.
- 4 or 8 inputs for PT100 or PT1000 sensors
- 100 Hz measurement data rate for the acquisition of fast temperature gradients
- Individual PT coefficients can be optionally entered for best possible sensor adjustment
- TEDS ready: prepared for TEDS-capable PT sensors
- Operating temperature range from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Low power consumption, typ. 0.9 W (PTMM 4 evo)
A measurement data rate of 100 Hz per channel, an extended operating temperature range of ‑40 °C to +125 °C and last but not least a reduced power consumption make these modules an excellent choice, especially for measurement applications using sensors with short response times.
To achieve best possible accuracy results, PTMM evo modules can be parameterized by means of individual PT coefficients (R0, A, B and C). This allows the use of low-accuracy PT sensors if required.
|Designation||Case Small (CS)||Slide Case Small (SCS)||Case Large (CL)||Slide Case Large (SCL)|
|PTMM 4 evo|
|PTMM 8 evo|
- Configuration software with vizualization functionality for CSM measurement modules (incl. documentation)
- System requirements: (32- and 64-bit systems) Win7 / Win8 / Win10
- Note: This zip file is password-protected. Please include your contact details in an e-mail and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you the password as soon as possible.