New features (AddOn CAN and AddOn ETH)
- The HV Breakout Module Type 3.1 is supported.
- Use the HV Breakout Modules more flexible: When selecting the measured quantities, you have the option of measuring only currents.
- New-generation AD8 pro measurement modules support additional functions for module-internal zero adjustment and scaling.
- A firmware update allows the use of the function "per channel configuration " for new measuring modules. A complete list of all supported modules can be found in the online help under "Setting of CAN ID and send rate per channel".
- Import and export of measurement schemes.
- The sensor database can also be used with CNT4 evo modules.
- In addition to the sensor database, a signal database can also be specified. Saved channel names and comments can be assigned to corresponding channels.
- In the sensor database and the signal database, you can select the entries via a separate dialog that allows filtering (e.g. sensor and channel name).
- Calibration date monitoring can be used to simplify the administration of your measurement modules: This function automatically reports pending tests based on your individually defined calibration intervals.
Additional new features for the CSM INCA AddOn ETH
- The TEDS functionality is also supported for AD4 ECAT MM series modules.
- You can adjust the number of channels used in ECAT measurement modules.
Apart from these major changes, further improvements were implemented. Please refer to the release notes of the software package for details.
If you have further wishes, suggestions or requests please do not hesitate to contact your account manager or our Support-Team email@example.com.