The two variants of the add-ons allow for a comfortable working with the CAN and EtherCAT®-based measurement modules in INCA®. The modules can be configured directly in INCA® and the settings stored in the INCA® work environment. The connection of the CSM measurement modules is done directly over the INCA® 3rd party software interface and the ETAS-interface modules (such as ES590, ES592 and many more).
- Variant CSM INCA AddOn CAN for the integration of CAN-based measurement modules directly in INCA®
- Variant CSM INCA AddOn ETH for the integration of EtherCAT®- based MiniModules directly in INCA®
- For all INCA versions as of version 5.4
- Import of measurement schemes
- Optional support of ECM exhaust measurement technology
- According to the corresponding INCA® version
CSM INCA AddOn ETH
- Configuration of CSM EtherCAT® measurement modules and measurements with the full module performance directly in INCA®
- High-Speed measurements with up to 800 kHz per channel
- Verification and error detection routines in vehicles
- Multi-channel applications with many hundreds of sensors, e. g. strain gauges, pressure or acceleration sensors (also IEPE sensors), and high precision synchronous data acquisition
- CSM’s ECAT measurement modules are connected to an ETAS ES59x or ES891 or alternatively directly to the ethernet port of the computer via the protocol converter XCP-Gateway.