Reliable CAN Measurement Technology
CAN STGMM 6 pro HS
Precise measurement of mechanical strain, directly at the point of application of the strain gauge: realized via the CAN-based measurement module STGMM 6 pro HS with six strain gauge inputs for quarter-, half- and full bridges.
CAN MiniModule for precise distributed operational stability measurements
The very low power consumption, an extremely compact size, high measurement accuracy even under extreme temperature conditions and the simple configuration make the STGMM 6 pro HS perfectly suited for a variety of distributed measurement tasks with strain gauges.
- Acquisition of strain gauge signals with measurement data rates up to 10 kHz per channel
- Quarter-, half- and full bridges in 6- and 4-wire connection
- Realisation of quarter-bridge circuits via external quarter bridge completion in the connection cable in conjunction with TEDS and thus extremely precise measurements due to the proximity of the bridge completion element to the point of measurement.
- No risk of confusion, due to the identification of the point of measurement and the completion resistor in TEDS
- Extremely low power consumption
- High resistance to interference due to ratiometric measuring principle and configurable software filter
- Compact and robust aluminium housing (IP67), compatible with MiniModule devices
- Configuration software with vizualization functionality for CSM measurement modules (incl. documentation)
- System requirements: (32- and 64-bit systems) Win7 / Win8 / Win10
- Note: This zip file is password-protected. Please include your contact details in an e-mail and send it to email@example.com. We will send you the password as soon as possible.