New features in V8.9.0
- The new HV Breakout Modules (HV BM 1.1 and 1.2) are supported. See page “Modules: Using HV Breakout Modules” in the online help file for information on the configuration of these modules.
- Support of HV IEPE3 FL1000 measurement module.
- In CSMconfig, various universal cables with integrated TEDS chip (K642 and K833) can be used with STGMM measurement modules for the individual configuration of half and full bridges.
- The channel comment feature is now supported by all high-voltage measurement modules.
- Support of the function “Per channel configuration” has been extended to further modules. Suitable firmware updates are now available for the modules listed below and included in CSMconfig:
A complete list of all supported modules can be found in the online help file on page “Setting of CAN ID and send rate per channel”.
- ADMM 8 pro (Rev. E)
- THMM 16 pro (Rev. D)
- THMM 8 pro (Rev. G)
- THMM 8 pro (Rev. H)
Apart from these major changes, further improvements were implemented. Please refer to the release notes of the software package for details.
If you have further wishes, suggestions or requests please do not hesitate to contact your account manager or our Support-Team firstname.lastname@example.org.