New features in V8.8.0
- CSMconfig provides options to define module- and program-specific defaults and to save them in template files.
These default settings can be used as templates for installation on multiple computers (e.g. for a company-wide installation of CSMconfig) and can be transferred to all computers simultaneously.
- For configuration documents: Default settings can be defined separately according to document type (*.DBC/A2L) for every module type (e.g. name pattern).
- For program-specific settings: Program settings can be defined according to user-specific requirements and saved in a template file (*.creg).
- As of firmware version 8.3, the output of specific measured quantities in 16-bit format is supported by ECM LambdaCANc. A operation with the XCP-Gateway +CAN is possible.
- At each program start, CSMconfig checks whether a new program version is available. This procedure can be configured and switched off.
- The option Write Name to TEDS has been added to the Channel Configuration Dialog.
- CSMview V2.0.0 is an integral part of the installation package and is by default installed along with CSMconfig. This program version also supports ECAT and CAN measurement modules connected via an XCP-Gateway.
- The icons for modules and channels have been redesigned for better usability. Especially the status indication for TEDS sensors has been improved.
- The XCP-Gateway Configuration dialog has been enhanced. It now also displays the NIC mask of the network interface used. By pressing the button Adjust IP to my NIC, the valid IP settings of the NIC configuration can be read out.
- In order to speed up the program installation, the setup now automatically detects software packages already installed on the system.
Apart from these major changes, further improvements were implemented. Please refer to the release notes of the software package for details.
If you have further wishes, suggestions or requests please do not hesitate to contact your account manager or our Support-Team firstname.lastname@example.org.