We are looking for a
Technical Account Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a self-starter, charismatic individual with good team working and organization skills. They will be responsible for creating and implementing the sales and relationship strategy for our customers. The Technical Account Manager will develop new opportunities, secure new business awards and manage the overall account relationship, all with the specific goal of profitable and sustainable growth. The ideal candidate will possess the skills and knowledge listed below but, of equal importance, he or she will be self-motivated, possess a positive attitude, and be a creative thinker. This is a “hands-on” position that will work across the organization in a competitive atmosphere.
- The Technical Account Manager will follow up on sales leads to business establishments and introduce new customers to CSM products.
- Manage the overall customer relationship and be responsible to deepen customer relationships in purchasing, engineering, and other relevant customer
- Negotiate and implement pricing for customer projects
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s issue; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solutionto solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Prepares Sales Reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Travel to client locations and present to management.
- Negotiate and implement pricing for customer projects and generate quotes for projects using internal quoting tools.
- Act as a liaison, if necessary, between Accounts Receivable personnel and the client’s company in the event of payment discrepancies.
- Relay ideas for new or modified products to management for consideration by the development team.
- The Technical Account Manager will be seen as an expert (Subject Matter Expert) in their field and will have the ability to guide and educate others around them to the benefits of CSM.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to connect with others over the telephone, email, and social media.
- Ability to understand and retain product knowledge.
- Successfully interact with the technical and non-technical customers in a Sales or Technical Account Management capacity.
- Extremely responsive, highly accountable, and solution focused when interacting with Clients and staff.
- Must have good understanding and mastery of MS Office and Outlook.
- Requires the possession of persistence, ability to be successful with very limited supervision, self-confidence, organizational skills, and high creativity.
- 4 year Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Automotive, or related technical work experience with a 4 year degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in Data Acquisition, Embedded, Calibration, or Controls Development desired
- Knowledge in Controller Area Networks and protocols
- Experience either calling on or working within an Automotive OEM like Ford, General Motors, Chrysler, etc.
- Experience with a wide variety of sensors and measurement techniques
- Familiarity with ECU and automotive engineering practices
- Technical writing experience
- Experience with Vector CANape, CANoe, CANalyzer; ETAS INCA; ATI Vision is desirable
- Knowledge of XCP on Ethernet and/or EtherCat is a plus
A comprehensive benefits package is offered to all employees**
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- FSA Plan
**Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.