The two variants of the add-ons allow for a comfortable working with the CAN and EtherCAT®-based measurement modules in INCA. The modules can be configured directly in INCA and the settings stored in the INCA work environment. The connection of the CSM measurement modules is done directly over the ETAS-interface modules (such as ES590, ES592 and many more).
- Variant CSM INCA AddOn CAN for the integration of CAN-based measurement modules directly in INCA
- Variant CSM INCA AddOn ETH for the integration of EtherCAT®-based MiniModules directly in INCA
- For all INCA versions as of version 5.4 (CSM INCA AddOn ETH as of INCA version 7.1.10 or 7.2.1)
- Import of measurement schemes
- Optional support of ECM exhaust measurement technology
- According to the corresponding INCA version
CSM INCA AddOn ETH
- Configuration of CSM EtherCAT® measurement modules and measurements with the full module performance directly in INCA
- High-Speed measurements with up to 1 MHz per channel
- Verification and error detection routines in vehicles
- Multi-channel applications with many hundreds of sensors, e. g. strain gauges, pressure or acceleration sensors (also IEPE sensors), and high precision synchronous data acquisition
- CSM’s ECAT measurement modules are connected to an ETAS ES59x or ES891 or alternatively directly to the ethernet port of the computer via the protocol converter XCP-Gateway.