Fast and synchronous measurements
Would you like to switch to the US version of our website?
ECAT ADMM 4 HS100/800
Measurement data rates of up to 800 kHz per channel for fast mobile measurements of analog voltages or for the use of IEPE sensors with up to 100 kHz per channel: This is what is offered by the high-speed EtherCAT® measurement modules from CSM.
Fast, synchronous, mobile
CSM's high-speed ECAT measurement module is available in two versions, for the acquisition of analog voltages with data rates of up to 100 kHz or up to 800 kHz per channel, respectively.
- ECAT ADMM 4 HS100 features a galvanically isolated sensor excitation up to 24 V. This makes that module ideally suited for measurement tasks making use of high-frequency IEPE acceleration sensors and microphones.
- ECAT ADMM 4 HS800 provides options for the dynamic and synchronous acquisition of fast signal characteristics in combustion engines, their electrical auxiliary systems or electric drives and for the high-resolution detection of error sources.
The modules are operated via the Ethernet/EtherCAT® protocol converter XCP-Gateway in conjunction with XCP-enabled data acquisition software. Measurement data rates > 10 kHz up to 800 kHz per channel are supported by vMeasure CSM, CANape and the add-on CSM INCA AddOn Ethernet. Alternatively, the modules can be operated by using a standard EtherCAT® master via CANopen over EtherCAT® (CoE) with measurement data rates up to 10 kHz.
- Four differential voltage inputs, galvanically isolated
- Measurement range from ± 5 V up to ±90 V, adjustable per channel
- Sensor excitation, adjustable per channel
- Galvanically isolated sensor excitation, up to 24 V for connecting IEPE sensors (ECAT ADMM 4 HS100)
- Connection of IEPE-sensors (ECAT ADMM 4 HS100)
- Signal inputs can be sampled synchronously
- Extremely precise module synchronisation better than 1 μs
- TEDS support according to the standard IEEE 1451.4 (for class 2 sensors)
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to +125 °C
- Extremely compact and robust aluminium housing with protection class IP67, compatible to the MiniModule series
|Designation||Case Small (CS)||Slide Case Small (SCS)||Case Large (CL)||Slide Case Large (SCL)|
|ECAT ADMM 4 HS100|
|ECAT ADMM 4 HS800|
- Configuration software with vizualization functionality for CSM measurement modules (incl. documentation)
- System requirements: (32- and 64-bit systems) Win7 / Win8 / Win10
- Note: This zip file is password-protected. Please include your contact details in an e-mail and send it to email@example.com. We will send you the password as soon as possible.