Would you like to switch to the US version of our website?
- Category: Software
UniCAN 2 Professional Tools V1.31
The new version of UniCAN 2 Professional Tools is now available.
You can download the configuration software for the data loggers UniCAN 2 Professional and UniCAN 2 in our download section.
*.a2l in accordance with XCP standard
Import of an XCP-specific A2L variant is now supported. XCP-specific A2L definitions extend the CAN protocol and provide options to define a fixed CAN ID for every event list. CAN IDs can now be easily assigned in the “Properties” window of a measurement configuration. This allows the configuration of a DAQ list with a CAN ID according to the applied event.
New time channels
New internal time channels available:
- Time in milliseconds from the time the device has been switched on
- Unix Timestamp in seconds (32-Bit UTC)
- Unix Timestamp in microseconds (64-Bit UTC)
These channels provide the opportunity to trigger events on a time value. If multiple loggers are operated in parallel, a time channel can be used for automatic system time synchronization.
- Integration of the new logger with protection class IP67
- All properties are now adopted when duplicating value conditions
- Further improved stability and performance, especially during high-load data post-processing
Further information can be found in the release notes.
If you have further wishes, suggestions or requests please do not hesitate to contact your account manager or our Support-Team email@example.com.