Would you like to switch to the US version of our website?
- Category: Software
CSMconfig Release V8.4.1
The new version of CSMconfig (xx-Scan Config) is now available.
You can download the configuration software for all CSM measurement modules in our download section.
New features in V8.4.1
- ECM modules NOxCANg and NOxCANt will now be detected when a bus scan is performed.
- Operating problems of the function ‘Reconfigure all’ and reading of module name in combination with ECM modules have been fixed.
- Incorrect dependencies of channel parameters in ‘Autoscale Wizard’ fixed.
- Resetting the modules to factory values now also includes channels that have not been used.
- Stability improvements during firmware update for ECAT measurement modules.
- Incomplete storing of channel configuration in TEDS of a connected quarter bridge completion cable fixed.
- Status messages indicating a timeout condition modified for CNTMM 4 modules.
Apart from these major changes, further improvements were implemented. Please refer to the release notes of the software package for details.
If you have further wishes, suggestions or requests please do not hesitate to contact your account manager or our Support-Team firstname.lastname@example.org.