Reliable Exhaust Gas Measurements
Identify the ideal fuel-air mixing ratio and optimise the engine's efficiency: LambdaCANc is a compact CAN measurement module for connecting numerous Bosch and NTK wideband lambda probes for the acquisition of Lambda and O2.
- A measurement module for wideband lambda probes (LSU 4.2 LSU 4.9 ADV-G, ZFAS U1 etc.) with automatic probe detection
- Alternative: use of standard serial sensors via adapter cable, enables low lifetime costs
- Pressure compensation (optional) by installing a pressure sensor in parallel with the lambda sensor
- Compact and robust housing with protection class IP67 for direct mounting in the engine compartment – ideal for mobile use
- Full integration into the CSM tool chain:
- Connector-compatible with the MiniModules from CSM
- Configuration via CSMconfig (generation of a CANdb for measurement with any CAN-capable software or data loggers)
- Configurable via the CSM INCA AddOn, also directly from within INCA®
- CAN-Interface for the connection of DashCANc or DashCANc+ Displays to display freely configurable values (optional)
- Configuration software with vizualization functionality for CSM measurement modules (incl. documentation)
- System requirements: (32- and 64-bit systems) Win7 / Win8 / Win10
- Note: This zip file is password-protected. Please include your contact details in an e-mail and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you the password as soon as possible.