Reliable CAN Measurement Technology
CAN CNT MiniModules
The CAN-based CNT MiniModules (CNTMM) “classic” and “pro” are high-precision measurement modules designed for measuring frequencies, pulse widths, incremental displacement measurements, rotation angles, position measurement, event counting and period measurements.
Both module versions feature four electrically isolated measurement inputs for measuring:
- Frequencies: 0.1 Hz to 300 kHz
- Cycle / pulse duration: 1 µs to 100 s
- Duty cycle / PWM: 0 % to 100 %
- Event counting: 0 to 65535 (CNTMM 4 classic), 0 to > 4 billions (CNTMM 4 pro)
- Speed: 0.01 rpm to 60,000 rpm
- Time offsets: 1 µs to 100 s
- In addition, CNTMM 4 pro provides up and down counting via pulse/direction or quadrature signal.
Each physical channel can read two measurement values simultaneously, which means that CNTMM modules provide eight logical channels. On/off trigger thresholds are adjustable per channel and feature a switchable AC coupling. Also, these modules are equipped with a galvanically isolated sensor excitation.
|Designation||Case Small (CS)||Slide Case Small (SCS)||Case Large (CL)||Slide Case Large (SCL)|
|CNTMM 4 classic|
|CNTMM 4 pro|
- Configuration software with vizualization functionality for CSM measurement modules (incl. documentation)
- System requirements: (32- and 64-bit systems) Win7 / Win8 / Win10
- Note: This zip file is password-protected. Please include your contact details in an e-mail and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you the password as soon as possible.