Reliable CAN Measurement Technology
CAN TH MiniModules
CSM’s Thermo MiniModules (THMM) allow precise distributed temperature measurements with K-, J- and T-type thermocouples: ideal for measurements in the powertrain, on HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air-Conditioning) components, in the vehicle interior, the powertrain development and many more.
Thanks to the extremely low power consumption, THMM modules have an extremely low temperature drift. These modules provide highly accurate measurement results over the entire operating temperature range from -40 °C to +125 °C. The compact and robust module housings allow direct mounting in the engine compartment or invisible mounting in the vehicle interior.
These modules feature an internal cold junction compensation per channel. The socket contacts are made of the same material as the corresponding thermocouple. This minimizes interferences caused by temperature differences and ensures an extremely good accuracy over the entire operating temperature range.
Module versions for:
- K-, J- and T-type thermocouples
- Single- or multi-channel connectors
- 8 or 16 channels
- “classic” and “pro” versions
- Compact standard housings or Slide Case housings
- Send rate from 1 Hz to 10 Hz per channel
- K-type thermocouples
- Send rate from 1 Hz to 200 Hz per channel
- Module versions with K-, J- and T-type thermocouples
- Bicolor LED per channel to indicate operating status and sensor failure
- Configuration software with vizualization functionality for CSM measurement modules (incl. documentation)
- System requirements: (32- and 64-bit systems) Win7 / Win8 / Win10
- Note: This zip file is password-protected. Please include your contact details in an e-mail and send it to email@example.com. We will send you the password as soon as possible.