Would you like to switch to the US version of our website?
Swift configuration of measurement chains: CSMconfig is the reliable configuration software for all CAN and EtherCAT® based measurement modules from CSM. The clearly arranged and easy-to-use user interface allows an easy setting of all measurement parameters. This helps speeding up the measurement setup considerably.
- Automated detection of all connected CSM modules with serial numbers
- Free configurability of the CAN bus parameters (Standard or Extended Frame, bit rate)
- Support of conventional CAN interfaces
- Configuration of CSM ECAT measurement modules via XCP-Gateway
- Generating and reading of A2L files for the configuration of CSM ECAT measurement modules
- Offline configuration without connected modules, for the purposes of the mapping of a measurement scheme or the preparation of it via desktop
- AutoConfig for a very fast, automated configuration with standard parameters
- Signal definition in CANdb format
- Firmware download
- Device and channel selection in tree or table view
- Tabular online display of all measured values
- Reading of CANdb files for OUTMM
The integrated application CSMview moreover also allows for the documentation and validation of the measurement setup. Signals selected can be displayed graphically and output in PDF file format.
CSMconfig and CSMview are a constituent components of the scope of delivery of CSM measurement modules.
- Configuration software with vizualization functionality for CSM measurement modules (incl. documentation)
- System requirements: (32- and 64-bit systems) Win7 / Win8 / Win10
- Note: This zip file is password-protected. Please include your contact details in an e-mail and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you the password as soon as possible.