Would you like to switch to the US version of our website?
vMeasure CSM, developed by Vector Informatik, is an easy-to-use software tool for the acquisition and analysis of measurement data that can be used in combination with all CAN- and EtherCAT®-based CSM measurement modules, including configuration.
With only a few clicks, this software guides the user from the configuration of the measurement modules to the visualization of measurement data. vMeasure CSM allows measurement data rates up to 800 kHz per channel via XCP-on-Ethernet. Moreover, with multi-channel applications it is possible to read up more than 1000 measurement signals from different sources synchronously.
To facilitate further processing, the measurement data is stored in a standardized MDF format. In order to illustrate causal links on road trials, the data can also be synchronously linked to video, GPS and map data (e.g. of OpenStreetMaps). CSM distributes this DAQ tool in a bundle with the CAN interface CSMcan.
- Time-synchronous acquisition of measurement data from multiple sources
- Performing measurements with numerous measurement channels and data rates up to 800 kHz
- Support of hardware-based time synchronization for EtherCAT®-based measurement modules
- Linking of measurement data to video, GPS and map data
- Swift configuration of the measurement application
- Printing and reporting function with extended comment options
- Open and flexible platform through the use of established standards
- Channel calculation during measurement
Supported measurement equipment
- CAN- and EtherCAT®-based CSM measurement modules
- CSM high-voltage measurement systems
- ECM exhaust measurement modules
- USB-based GPS devices
- Video cameras with DirectShow interface
- Analog and digital Vector interface inputs/outputs
- XCP-Gateway and CSMcan interface
- All Vector CAN bus interfaces
- Ethernet PC Interfaces