ECAT STGMM 6
Precise and synchronous acquisition of mechanical strain directly at the strain gauge points of application: This is what the EtherCAT®-based measurement module ECAT STGMM 6 with six time-synchronous strain gauge inputs for quarter-, half- and full bridges has been designed for
This EtherCAT® measurement module from CSM allows e.g. fatigue analysis with more than 1,000 distributed points of measurement. The modules support data rates from 1 Hz up to 10 kHz per channel. The compact and robust MiniModule can thus be mounted close to the points of measurement, which in turn increases the quality of the measurement signals and decreases the cabling efforts considerably.
As an Ethernet-based data bus, EtherCAT® also allows large measurement networks with distances of up to 100 m between the individual measurement modules. This provides options for the synchronous acquisition of strain from widely separated points of measurement, such as in the case of rotor blades of wind turbines as well as construction cranes.
- Time-synchronous acquisition of the strain gauge inputs, with measurement data rates from 1 Hz up to 10 kHz per channel
- Six strain gauge inputs for quarter-, half- and full-bridges in 6- and 4-wire connections
- Realisation of quarter bridges over external quarter bridge completion in the connection cable in conjunction with TEDS: This allows for extremely precise measurements, on account of the proximity of the bridge completion to the point of measurement
- No risk of confusion, on account of the identification of the point of measurement and the completion resistor in TEDS
- Extremely low power consumption
- High noise suppression on account of the ratiometric measurement principle and a configurable software filter
- Compact and robust aluminium housing with protection class IP67, compatible with the MiniModule series
- Configuration software with vizualization functionality for CSM measurement modules (incl. documentation)
- System requirements:(32- and 64-bit systems) Win7 / Win8 / Win10
- Note: This zip file is password-protected. Please include your contact details in an e-mail and send it to email@example.com. We will send you the password as soon as possible.