CSMconfig Release V8.4.0
The new version of CSMconfig (xx-Scan Config) is now available.
You can download the configuration software for all CSM measurement modules in our download section.
New features in V8.4.0
As from version 8.4.0, CSM’s configuration software, formerly known as xx-Scan Config, is named CSMconfig. The version numbering continues and the tool’s graphical user interface remains the same. Also, CSMconfig continues to feature all the functions and benefits the user is familiar with.
- The online help is available in German.
- A new operating mode in XCP-Gateway allows to operate up to 100 ECAT measurement modules at one XCP-Gateway (as from firmware V2.26). Up until now, only 25 ECAT measurement modules could be connected to one gateway.
- Performance optimization by buffering: This speeds up the access time during the configuration process.
- Simplified configuration of STGMM measurement modules: The configuration of a measurement channel can be directly written to the device from the channel configuration dialog. The effect on the measured value is displayed in the channel configuration dialog.
- Improved consistency for STGMM channels: When using quarter bridge completion cables, the entire configuration of the measurement channel can be stored in the completion cable’s TEDS. For ECAT modules, firmware V1.28 is recommended
- As from version 8.4.0, measurement modules can no longer be connected via serial interface.
Apart from these major changes, further improvements were implemented. Please refer to the release notes of the software package for details.
If you have further wishes, suggestions or requests please do not hesitate to contact your account manager or our Support-Team email@example.com.